RSS

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Whatdyaknow!

if you were offered an ipad, would you refuse? i did! initially. i even twitted many moons ago about me being weirdly abnormal because i declined an offer for an ipad in return for NOT ironing our clothes. that should be a win-win situation for me but didnt grab it. i know, right?! lol.

i didnt want an ipad alright but i didnt say i didnt want a tablet. i love my macbook pro, but it's too heavy and big to carry around especially with two young kids waiting to pounce and have a go at the very inviting lit-keyboard. i do most of my net surfing on my mobile. i love my phone to bits. wait, i love ANDROID to bits. but my phone's too small and it's not doing my vision any good. i decided if im going to get a tablet, im going with android. so i told tantan i want the samsung galaxy tab 10.1, excellent reviews, btw. plus, my phone's a samsung galaxy s2. figures, right? =D. he discouraged me from getting an android tablet, saying it's still unstable. i dont really know what he meant by that but eventually, he got me changing my mind about it (but sometimes still wishing i hadnt, seeing all the positive reviews about the galaxy tab).

anyways, tantan went ahead and bought me an ipad 2 (surprise! surprise! my prize daw for being a super mom =D). he ordered it in the states, where it's cheaper *ahem*, before my mom came back here (she was there, on holiday, for a couple of months). convenient, right? =D

so, andito na nga, makakatanggi pa ba ako? lol! this is really not what i wanted but it's a handier version of my macbook pro, so pwede na (ingrate much?! =D). yeah, beggars cant be choosy lol! and by the way, i dont have to worry about the competition (the kids) because they have their own "play thing".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
visit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment