RSS

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Special Guests

in a few days, it will be april already, the start of the 2nd quarter of the year. scary how time seems to be flying by so fast! kian will be 2 months old and in another month, cayden will be 2 years old!

anyhoo, im excited because my siblings are coming over for a vacation! my sister (aiza), her son (adam) and my youngest brother (neil) will be arriving on the 11th and are staying till the 21st of may. it'll be their first time to visit england. another brother, michael, will be flying over on the 21st and will be staying for 9 days (his third time). too bad, my one last brother, junjun (i have 3), wont be able to join us. he's been here twice already anyway and probably is busy with work (boo!). we would have been complete sana (well, except for my dad, but he's a party pooper, so ok lang lol), if he came too.

L-R: Michael, JunJun (only one not coming over), Aiza, Me, Neil (behind me), Adam
i wanted them to come earlier so they can be here for longer (as soon as my nephew's out of school) but he'll be turning 7 on the 9th and they will throw him a party pa before coming over. my brother, neil, will be taking a leave of absence from school for a sem so he could come. he studies in mapua and 4 sems sila and usually, super short lang ang school holidays nila.

i have lots planned already! sana kayanin ng powers ko travelling with a young, breastfeeding baby in tow!


cant wait! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment