RSS

Sunday 19 September 2010

Accueil Temporaire

ok, i admit, im deranged! why am i blogging now, when we just suspended our official blog and website? i dont know! i just feel like blogging again and tinkering with the template =D

last week, tantan asked me if i will be blogging again. last post i made was in july (it's september now!) and in my blogging history, i havent gone this long without a post. our hosting is expiring and if i wont be that active, he suggested we cancel the hosting for now and when i get the groove back, to apply again. so i said, ok, cancel it for the meantime. i really feel lazy and couldnt be bothered with writing anymore. besides, i dont have much to share. i've been a lazy tart since i got pregnant again, so i dont really have anything interesting to post (and there's twitter and facebook, which im more active in).

a few days on, here i am, creating a free blog. pathetic! i still remember what little html i know so i tried very hard not to bother tantan. but i had to ask him (a super pathetic question) if i cant upload anymore pictures to our site (well, obviously! it has been cancelled, remember?). so he guessed that im trying to blog again. at first he kinda told me off for asking him to cancel the hosting when i would still be using it. i didnt bother him again. i sorted it out myself (it's my fault!) by opening a flickr account.

earlier today, he asked me if i want to apply for hosting again so i didnt have to do this. i said, i'll stick to this free one for now. im not sure if i can do this on a regular basis. and hosting is not that cheap, no! maybe it's the novelty of creating something from scratch that is kinda egging me to do this. honestly, i got tired of my old blog. i want to revamp it but i dont know what i want and where to start. anyways, i can easily import this when i have my official sites up and running again.

so there, this will be my accueil temporaire (temporary home) for now. if i can keep this up, who knows, i might have my official sites resurrected in no time! welcome and please be patient with my fickleness. afterall, it's not just the laziness keeping me from blogging. i have a young family to look after! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment