RSS

Saturday 27 November 2010

29 Weeks Exactly

only 11 more weeks and kian will be with us (that is if he decides to come on time =D)! if he's anything like his older brother, we may have to wait another 6 days before he shows his cute face =D

today commences my 30th week of pregnancy. where has time gone!? i've got a little nudger inside me - very active and playful. oftentimes, i get tickled by all his movements! but that's great, right?

he only scared me once. im used to him being so active that last monday, i couldnt feel him move at all! last time i felt him was at around 7am that morning. it's almost lunch time and he hasnt even hiccuped once! i read that they should move at least 10 times in 2hours. i couldnt focus on my work, i was contemplating on calling my midwife to tell her about my concerns.

i read that if i drink something cold and sweet, that'll make them move. i only had water with me so i decided to buy a soda. lo and behold! i felt him moving again. i told tantan afterwards that his little nudger is somewhat "maluho".

so what's my tummy like now? BIG and HEAVY!
credits: shabby princess gabby badge album

0 comments:

Post a Comment